Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Review: The Angel Experiment by James Patterson

The Angel Experiment is about six kids living alone in a house. Boring, right? Until you add in the fact that they're mutants made at a place they call School, and are on the run from these creatures they call erasers. And, oh yeah, they have wings. They even have special powers. The youngest can read minds. How freaky/cool is that?

The story starts out with the youngest, Angel, being captured by the Erasers and taken back to School. After that, it mainly follows the leader, Max, as she and the other four try to rescue Angel and evade the Erasers. I reeally want to say more, but I don't like to give things away, so I won't. That's the bare minimum.

I loved this book. The characters had depth, the plot moved, and despite all the odd stuff listed above, I believed every word of it. And it keeps you guessing. I cannot wait to read the next in the series, to find out what happens. I highly recommend you read this book. Seriously. Even if you don't like science fiction. I swear you'll love it.

Other reviews: Couldn't find any reviews on my favorite sites, so I would check out Amazon. I mean, you've got 234 to choose from. =)

No comments: